Careers at Fathom
Fathom is transforming the way advisers and business owners create beautiful performance reports and access timely business insights. We've helped over 10,000 businesses around the world gain the valuable insights they need to make better business decisions — and we're just getting started!
We're looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
Seattle, United States
How to apply:
To apply for any of the listed roles, email email@example.com with a brief introduction, your CV and links to any relevant material online (eg. portfolio, community participation, GitHub, code samples, etc.).
Perks, company and culture
Do your best work with the latest tech while we look after your back with Herman Miller Aeron Chairs
Enjoy unlimited barista-style coffee brewed from gourmet coffee beans and select from a range of seasonal fruit
We're proud of our team! You'll be joining a range of experienced and innovative thinkers across a range of disciplines
Our Brisbane office is located in an ideal, low-traffic area so you can enjoy your trip to work each day
Our relaxed dress-code means you can come to work each day and feel comfortable in what you wear
In a small team like ours, every role has an abundance of opportunities to learn, grow and show initiative
Digital Marketing Manager
Our marketing team exists to generate awareness and bring clarity to our target audience regarding the benefits of Fathom. We help potential and existing customers connect with our broader team through demand generation, product marketing, education, SEO, content marketing, communications and events.
We're looking for an experienced digital marketer, with practical knowledge and proven ability in B2B SaaS, to help lead a small, highly capable team and focus on demand generation.
As a manager, you should be comfortable owning a marketing budget, making strategic decisions, and being responsible for managing and nurturing a lead pipeline. Your fundamental goal would be to increase the quality, conversion, tracking and velocity of leads by building scalable data-driven processes, using marketing automation and ultimately measuring ROI for each initiative.
For the right person, this is an excellent opportunity to join a successful startup and make an immediate difference.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating and running lead generation initiatives across multiple channels
- Working across teams to understand and improve how the marketing pipeline ties with sales and customer success
- Collaborating with key partners on joint marketing initiatives
- Managing, motivating and growing a team of 2-3 people
- Providing reports & analytics to show the effectiveness of campaigns and ROI
- Recommending and implementing best-practice software solutions to assist in marketing automation and lead nurturing
What you're all about:
- You sweat the small stuff, and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- You have direct practical experience with the latest in marketing software and automation, and you love keeping up to date with marketing trends
- You believe in measuring and analysing marketing KPIs
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 4 years work experience in digital marketing
- Experience in B2B SaaS is a must
- Tangible, real-world experience with leading marketing software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in training and managing others is helpful but not essential
- A degree is helpful but experience is better
Full Stack Web Developer
As a web developer at Fathom, you will design and implement thoughtful solutions to complex development issues. The role utilises a range of skills; from implementing unique visualisations on the client-side with animation and interactivity, to creating business logic and database code that focuses on performance, scale and maintainability.
The ability to communicate in both the written and oral form is of paramount importance. This will be particularly evident in your focus on clean, articulate and efficient code that is easily understood by fellow developers.
This is an opportunity to become an integral part of a small, fast moving team and influence the growth and architecture of a product in its nascent stages.
You would be predominantly working from Fathom headquarters on the northside of Brisbane, but at times could be working remotely, which would require an ability to self-manage time, projects and commitments.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in software development
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- ASP.NET MVC & .NET framework
- ASP.NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
Other beneficial skills:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Version control (SVN, Git)
- Understanding of testing, test frameworks and techniques
- API integration/development (REST/OAuth, JSON)
- Application architecture
Customer Success Specialist
Seattle, United States
We're looking for a confident, enthusiastic and technical communicator to join our growing customer success team. In this role, you will be a critical part of our customers' overall experience and have the opportunity to build and maintain strong relationships with our clients. You will work closely with a team of like-minded and enthusiastic individuals who focus on the needs of our clients by developing and delivering an amazing product.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who is eager to enter into the startup world and grow with the company. You'll need to have plenty of initiative, and drive to ensure that Fathom's customer experience is second to none.
What you'll be doing:
- Directly working with clients to generate interest in learning more about Fathom's software. This includes answering live-chat questions from users visiting our website or trialling the software.
- Using your product knowledge to respond to support tickets with thoughtfulness and empathy
- Engaging in pre-sales conversations by reaching out to new leads, scheduling product demonstrations and proactively engaging customers to understand their reporting needs
- Contacting any inquiries, leads, trials, or partner signups to move them forward in understanding the product and signing up for a paid subscription
- And most importantly, representing the Fathom brand and culture by going above and beyond to provide the highest quality customer service and care to our clients and partners
What we are looking for:
- Candidates must have completed, or be on their way to completing a Bachelor's degree (Business, Finance, Accounting or similar) from an accredited university
- Technically proficient using cloud accounting systems and other web technologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and willingness to contribute as part of a collaborative and dynamic team
- A problem solver and team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats
- Genuinely excited to help advisers and small business owners gain valuable insights and make better business decisions
- A self-starter who takes pride in going above and beyond to get the job done
- Eager to learn about the accounting and software markets, and takes initiative to grow their industry relationships and knowledge
- No prior experience using Fathom is required. Training will be provided