Careers at Fathom
Fathom is transforming the way advisers and business owners create beautiful performance reports and access timely business insights. We've helped over 10,000 businesses around the world gain the valuable insights they need to make better business decisions — and we're just getting started!
We're looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
Perks, company and culture
Do your best work with the latest tech while we look after your back with Herman Miller Aeron Chairs
Enjoy unlimited espresso coffee brewed from gourmet coffee beans and select from a range of seasonal fruit
We're proud of our team! You'll be joining a range of experienced and innovative thinkers across a range of disciplines
Our Brisbane office is in a great location, offering free parking and an easy commute against the traffic
Enjoy a convenient walk to daycare, schools, park, gym, shopping centre and medical centre
In a small team like ours, every role has an abundance of opportunities to learn, grow and show initiative
Cambridge, Great Britain
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with strong communication skills and a love of digital marketing processes and technologies.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be familiar with marketing technology, love data, possess excellent writing skills, and be able to work across teams.
You will collaborate with an international team of marketing experts to implement digital marketing and demand generation campaigns across multiple channels including email, web, social, webinars, and events.
- Co-ordinating and building webinar campaigns, from email messaging, social media messaging and content.
- Supporting the local UK team to best deliver on marketing campaigns and educational projects.
- Working with our Head of Marketing and marketing team in Brisbane, Australia to ensure effective lead generation and marketing campaigns focusing on the UK but also more broadly in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Identifying and exploring Public Relations, press content, and interview opportunities for the UK team.
- Informing the Australian marketing team on pay per click, and paid marketing campaign opportunities.
- Working with our Content Strategist in Cambridge to build the social media marketing strategy around a new educational initiative called Advisable.
- Informing development of the Advisable platform and our online engagement strategy and interaction with partners providing content.
- Image editing for social assets and basic video editing tasks.
The day to day will be varied - working in the Cambridge WeWork office opposite Cambridge Station. An average day may involve working with the Advisable Content Strategist in building Linkedin and Twitter campaigns, researching a written article with a member of the customer success team, then in the afternoon speaking with third parties looking at marketing partnership opportunities with professional bodies.
- You will have 3+ years experience in digital marketing, growth marketing or copywriting.
- You ideally will have experience working in a start-up or scale-up marketing function.
- You are a passionate team player who has exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to write creative and compelling copy
- Experience in social media, paid search, organic lead-gen, and CRO
- Experience using analytics tools (ie. Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- Prior experience working in a SaaS or startup environment is an advantage